While only a few gacha games have multiplayer fortunately Punishing Gray Raven (PGR) is one of them. Players won’t unlock all the modes of the game initially including the multiplayer mode. The multiplayer co-op event is only unlocked after you reach level 35. Here’s how to add friends and invite them to the Punishing Gray Raven (PGR) Multiplayer Co-op event.
How To Add Friends In PGR Multiplayer Co-op Event?
To be able to play Punishing Gray Raven with friends players will first have to add their friends in the game. Follow the below mentioned steps to know how to add you friends in Punishing Gray Raven.
- On the home screen click on the “friends” button on the left side
- You will see the “contact”, “pending” and “Go add” options on the right side of your screen.
- Click on the “Go add” button and search the player by putting the player ID in the text box at the bottom right.
- Click on search and then select the “send request” button to add your friends
- Once you friend has accepted the request you will see their in the name in the friends list and will be able to add them.
- In case someone else has added you check the “pending” section to accept the request.
Now that you have added your friends all you have to do is enter the multiplayer co-op mode and create a room. You won’t be able to invite your friends in the quick match mode so make sure you create a room.
The multiplayer event has four modes Stable, Overload, Haywire and Berserk and all of them are unlocked at different levels. To invite your friends in a stage all your friends should have unlocked the level.
That’s all for this one, do check out our article to know how to unlock the multiplayer mode in Punishing Gray Raven (PGR).