PUBG is arguably one of the most popular battle royale games right now. The game is currently available for Android, iOS, Windows, Xbox One, Play Station 4, and Google Stadia.
There are players who want to play PUBG on PlayStation 4 but they are having an error that says “Connection to PlayStation Network” has been lost. (error: cs0004).
Due to this issue, people across the world are unable to PUBG on PS4. If you too are having an error CS0004 PUBG PS4 then don’t worry, we have got you covered.
How To Fix Error CS0004 PUBG PS4
There are tons of users across the world who are currently having error CS0004 while playing PUBG on PS4 and if you too are one of them then don’t worry, it can easily be fixed by following a few simple steps:
- To fix this error, you will have to tap on the Settings icon.
- In a new window that appears on the screen, you will have to tap on the Network option.
- There, you will need to tap on the ‘Set up Internet Connection’.
- Now, you will be asked ‘How do you want to connect to the network?
- Make sure to select ‘Use Wi-Fi’
- When you do so, you will be asked ‘How do you want to set up the Internet Connection?
- Select ‘Custom’ and then the ‘Wi-Fi’ that you want to use to play PUBG on PS4.
- Now, go to the ‘Set up Internet Connection’ tab and tap on the ‘Automatic’ option.
- Doing this will show you DHCP Host Name. You will have to tap on ‘Do Not Specify’.
- Doing this will take you to the DNS page. There, you will have to tap on the Manual option.
- Here, you will set to Primary and Secondary DNS to 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52, respectively.
- Once done, you will have to save changes.
- Once you have successfully saved the settings, launch PUBG on PS4 and enjoy the game to the fullest.
That’s all you need to know about how to fix the error CS0004 PUBG PS4 in 2021.