Garena Free Fire has already introduced us to tons of creators on YouTube but there are many who don’t upload videos of their awesome gameplay and tactics because of their voice. Yes, a lot of people in India including me want to upload videos on YouTube but don’t do this because they think their voice is not good and people will troll them for their voice over.
If you too want to be a Free Fire content creator but are looking for apps that can change your voice then look no further as we have got you covered. This post is dedicated to the best Free Fire voice changer apps that could make your dream of becoming a creator true. Notably, all Free Fire voice changer applications that we have mentioned below are legit and 100% free.
Besides explaining how each FF voice changer application works, we have provided a link that can be used to download the desired application. Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Best Free Fire Voice Changer Apps – November 2022
All applications that we have mentioned below can be used to change your voice into one of the preset voices. When you do so, your voice will be entirely different and no one will ever get to know that the VO in the video was given by you.
Let’s take a look at each app one by one:
1. DU Recorder
DU Recorder is a massively popular video recording application available for Android and iOS devices. Besides using this application for recording videos, you can use it for multiple purposes such as video editing and changing your voice. There are multiple voices available in DU Recorder that can be used as your own voice while playing Free Fire or any game.
To use the Free Fire voice changer feature in DU Recorder, you will have to follow a few simple steps:
- First, download and install DU Recorder on your phone. You can download it by clicking on this link.
- Launch DU Recorder on your phone.
- Tap on the ‘Settings’ icon located on the top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down until you see an option ‘Change Voice’.
- There, you will see options — Original, Lolita, Uncle, Fatboy, Naughty Kid. Mechanical, Bad Cold and Ethereal.
- All you need to do is press and hold the Mic and record your voice.
- Once recorded and processed, you can change your original voice to any of the said voices by tapping on them.
- That’s it.
Voicemod is one of the most popular and used Free Fire voice changers of all time. What makes it quite popular among FF players is it allows users to alter their voice while playing Free Fire. Unfortunately, this FF voice change is not available on Google Play Store.
To change your voice using Voicemod, follow the steps written below:
- First, download and install Voicemod on your device. You can download the app by clicking on this link.
- Make sure no communications programs are running in the background.
- Launch Voicemod.
- Open the Settings option.
- Select your microphone as the input and headphones as the output device.
- Once done, click on the Ok button.
- That’s it.
RoboVox is a popular Free Fire Voice changer application that can be used to change your voice while playing Free Fire in 2022. The best thing about this voice changer is it is available on Google Play Store and can be downloaded for free. Unlike the previous one, this FF voice changer does have numerous voice presets that can be used without any cost.
To use RoboVox Free Fire voice changer, you will have to follow a few simple steps:
- First, download and install RoboVox on your phone.
- Once done, launch it on your phone.
- Tap on the mic option to start recording.
- Once the recording is stopped, you will see all voice effects available in this app.
- Select the desired one
- That’s it.
These were some of the most popular Free Fire voice changer applications that you can use in 2022.