Today is the day of celebration for Free Fire fans as Garena has eventually launched its Max version on September 28th, 2021. For the unversed, Free Fire Max is an enhanced version of Free Fire that players download and play from today onwards. The reason why fans are curious to download Free Fire Max APK and OBB files is it has a lot of new features and incredible graphics.
There is no denying that Garena released Free Fire Max on Google Play Store and Apple App Store today but similar to other updates and applications, a lot of users are having trouble downloading it from the stores. When you are unable to download FF Max from Play Store, you have two options to download the game — Download it from TapTap or download APK and OBB files separately.
Since we have already explained how to download Free Fire Max from TapTap, in this post, we will explain how you can download the APK and OBB file of FF Max and install it on your Android phone.
Free Fire Max APK and OBB Download Links
The only drawback of downloading Free Fire Max from a third-party website is, you will have to download both files separately. If you are struggling to find the download links for APK and OBB files of Free Fire Max then click on the below-mentioned links:
How To Download & Install Free Fire Max Using APK and OBB File?
Downloading and install Free Fire Max using APK and OBB files is pretty simple. Those who don’t know how to install the game using OBB file then follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Download both APK and OBB files of Garena Free Fire Max by clicking on the above link.
- Download downloaded, go to Settings and enable the ‘Install from Unknown source’ option.
- Once enable, tap on the APK file to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, copy the OBB file and move it to Internal Storage>Android>OBB>com.dts.freefiremax.
- Once moved, launch the game and log in to the game.
- Once logged in, you can enjoy the Max version of Free Fire on your phone.
Note: The size of the Free Fire Max APK and OBB files is 47 MB and 848 MB respectively. So, make sure you have enough empty space on your device.