Garena Free Fire has earned its place as the most competitive Royal Battle adventure in the mobile gaming industry. Players from around the world truly appreciate the game for its excellent design elements like skin, cosmetics, powerful protagonists, pets, and many others. As all of these together contribute to mind-blowing visual aspects.
Although truckloads of gaming features and items are freely available, some special goods require a certain price to be paid. Players need to buy them using in-game currency called diamonds.
Free Fire premium currency i.e. diamonds are the most useful resource in the Free Fire that can be used anywhere in the game. Players can shop them straightaway from Free Fire Top Up using Google Play Balance.
Here, we’re going to show you Free Fire Top Up with Google Play Balance, as well as how to avail Free Diamonds.
Free Fire Top Up With Google Play Balance
As we all know, there are two official currency units in the game. One of them is the Gold Coins, which can be easily procured just by playing. Gold Coins are also distributed as prizes from daily rewards, tasks, in-game activities, after-matches, and season rewards.
And the other currency is Diamond, which is the premium currency that gamers typically have to top up with actual money. There might be a few occasions where you win diamonds for free, but not usually. For example, Garena rewards diamonds to users for reporting Advance Server bugs. But most of the time, players end up purchasing diamonds from the in-game store or the top-up websites.
Boosting Free Fire Diamonds using Google Play Balance is quite an easy task. Here is a complete guide curated just for avid Free Fire gamers like you.
- Open the Garena Free Fire game and click the Diamond icon with a plus sign at the top of the main lobby.
- Showing the available Diamond denominations, a pop-up appears on the screen. Choose the one you would desire to buy.
- Now you will be directed to Google Play where you will be choosing Google to play as a payment mode. However, you can also opt for other payment methods like bank accounts, apps, linked cards, etc.
- Confirm the payment and get the diamonds in exchange.
How To Top Up Google Play Balance?
- On your android device open the Google Play Store app.
- Open the menu tab at the top of the page, go to payment options, and then purchase Google Play Credit.
- Choose the quantity you wish to purchase and click continue.
- Choose a store. When you’re buying it for the first time, ensure you list your name and your postal code.
- Get your payment code.
- Complete the transaction and wait patiently as updating your Google Play Balance can take up to 5 minutes.
How To Get Free Google Play Balance?
In practice, there’s a way that enables Free Fire fans to collect some Google Play Balance without even topping it up. This is done using GPT applications and websites. They reward the user in exchange for certain small tasks. Here are a couple of popular Get-Paid-To apps for you to give it a try.
It’s a treasured GPT website, trusted by millions all over the world. This website asks users to conduct quick surveys or perform simple tasks. So far Swagbucks has paid more than $500 million to its users.
2. Google Opinion Rewards
No other application can compete with Google Opinion Rewards when it comes to GTA features. Since it’s a Google app, there’s no doubt of trust and credibility. More than 50 million people around the world are leveraging its advantages, making it one of the most prevalent applications for GPT.
All you need to do is perform take, easy surveys. In exchange, the app rewards with Google Play Credit, or Google Play Balance to use.
That’s it, folks! For more gaming guides, tips, tricks, news, and much more keep visiting our website and stay ahead of others.