Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) has become one of the most loved Mobile games in India. There are millions of fans who have already downloaded it on their Android and iOS devices but not all of them are pro-player. Those who play BGMI and could not get a single Chicken Dinner are tend to search for BGMI No Grass No Recoil 90 FPS file download link on the internet.
Before we provide a download link to BGMI 1.8 update No Grass No Recoil File, let me tell you that using this file to tweak the gameplay of the game could get your account banned. If you still want to download this file then don’t worry, we have you covered.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Also Read | BGMI White Body No Recoil File Download Link
BGMI 1.8 Update No Grass No Recoil File Download
If you are one of many frustrated BGMI players who want to take revenge by killing your friends in the game then you must download the No Grass No Recoil file for BGMI Update 1.8. Unlike other gaming websites, we don’t encourage our readers to download and install hacked versions of BGMI.
If you wish to download BGMI No Grass No Recoil file and tweak the gameplay then you will have to download the file from other websites. Once you have successfully downloaded both APK and OBB files, you will need to follow the instruction mentioned below.
- Since the file that we have provided here is a ZIP file, open it by using a ZIP extractor.
- Once extracted, you will have to tap on it to begin the installation process.
- Make sure to not open BGMI once the game is installed. Once the game is installed completely, you will have to tap on the ‘DONE’ option.
- When you do so, you will have to navigate the OBB file and move it to the Android>OBB folder on your mobile. If you don’t have OBB folder created on your phone, create one.
- Now, you will have to navigate the “com.pubg.imobile” folder.
- Once found, you will need to create the folder and paste the OBB file into it. The path that you will need to follow is as Android/obb/com.pubg.imobile/main.15255.com.pubg.imobile.obb.
- Before you launch the game, make sure to allow the app’s requested permission.
- Opening BGMI could take a few minutes. So, be patient and wait until the game is opened.
- When it opens, you will get a pop-up notification informing you that the update has been completed.
- Tap on the OK button to restart the game.
- Once done, you can launch BGMI on your Android phone and enjoy the game to the fullest.
Is It Safe To Use?
We can’t directly say that you will be banned by downloading the BGMI 1.8 update No Grass No Recoil file in 2022. Ever since Krafton launched BGMI, they have banned tons of BGMI players from using illegal ways to kill players. According to reports, most of the users who got banned by Krafton were using a hacked version of BGMI.
If you use BGMI 1.8 update No Grass No Recoil 90 FPS file to kill players and get Chicken Dinner then there are chances that you will also get banned because using this file also comes into the category of using a mod version.