Krafton has finally finally launched full version of Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) on Google Play Store on July 2nd, 2021. The best thing about BGMI’s full version is it has an option, allowing users to migrate their data from PUBG Mobile to BGMI. Once transfered, players will have all in-game items in their inventory in PUBG Mobile.
There are more than 10 million users who have already downloaded BGMI from Google Play Store. After downloading a game, what every gamer does is search for a unique, cute, cool, incredible and stylish name.
While you are here, you might be looking for cool, unique and stylish BGMI names that you keep put as username. For the unversed, players are required to have a rename card to get their names changes in BGMI. For the uninformed, the price of BGMI rename card is 180 UC.
If you don’t have enough UC but want to change your name in BGMI then don’t worry, Krafton is giving a rename card for free for migrating data from Global PUBG Mobile to BGMI. If you don’t know how to get rename card for free in BGMI then click on this link.
How To Change Name In BGMI
Changing name in Battlegrounds Mobile India is too simple. If you don’t know the process then follow the below mentioned steps:
- Launch the game on your Android phone.
- Tap on the “Inventory”, which is located on the bottom right site of the screen.
- Tap on the box icon show on the above picture.
- Now, you will see a list of rewards. Scroll down and find the ‘Rename Card’ as shown in the above picture.
- To change name in BGMI, you will have to tap on the USE button.
- Enter your new nickname in the window that appears on the screen.
- Once entered, you will be asked, Do you want to change your old nickname to new one?
- Tap on the OK button to get your name BGMI name changed.
For more BGMI Guides, stay tuned to Games Adda.