The wait is finally over as Krafton has finally launched the official full version of Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI). Notably, Krafton has just launched the full version of BGMI for Android users only.
The official launch of the BGMI full version comes hours after tons of players complained that Krafton has purposely down its server in India. Now, instead of visiting any third-party websites or stores, fans can download BGMI’s full version from Google Play Store.
There are tons of players who still don’t know how to download the BGMI full version and if that’s you then look no further as we have a step-by-step guide explaining the entire procedure in the simplest way possible.
How To Download BGMI Official Version From Google Play Store?
There are thousands of fans who are still wondering “Is BGMI launched in India?” and if that’s you then the answer is YES. To download Battlegrounds Mobile India on Android, follow the steps mentioned below.
- First, you will have to open Google Play Store and search for ‘BGMI’
- When you do so, Battlegrounds Mobile India will appear in the search bar.
- Tap on it and click on the option ‘Install’.
- Wait, until the installation process is completed.
- Once installed, you will get an option ‘Open’ to launch the game.
- Similar to early access, BGMI full version does have two resource packs — Low Spec (381.3 MB) and HD Spec (619.8 MB).
- Once you have successfully downloaded the preferred resource packs, you can log in to the game and enjoy it to the fullest.
Note: The size of the BGMI official version is 723 MB on Google Play Store. Make sure to start the downloading process when you have sufficient space on your Android phone.
For the unversed, those who already have early access of Battlegrounds Mobile India installed on their Android phone can update it to the final version. The size of update is almost 140 MB. You can also update the game by clicking on this link.