Battlegrounds Mobile India will soon launch on Google Play Store as its early access has already been given to content creators. Ever since content creators dropped a video of them playing Battlegrounds Mobile India early access on YouTube, millions of fans have started searching for BGMI early access APK.
If you want to download Battlegrounds Mobile India early access on your Android phones then you are at the perfect place. In this post, we will teach you how to download BGMI early access APK from Google Play Store.
Before we explain the entire procedure, let me tell you that Krafton has launched the early access almost a month after they started pre-registration for the game. Now, the wait is finally over and fans in India will be able to play BGMI aka PUBG Mobile India on their phone for free.
How To Download Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI Early Access APK On Android
Downloading BGMI early access APK is too simple. However, if you don’t know the process then follow the given steps:
- First, you will have to click on this link to join the testing program for Battlegrounds Mobile India.
- When you click on the above link, a new window will appear on the screen, where you see an option ‘Become A Tester’.
- Once you have become a Tester, you will have to tap on the ‘Download’ button on the Google Play option.
- When you do this, you will be redirected to the game’s page on the Google Play Store.
- Now, you simply tap on the Install button to get the installation process started.
- Before you start the installation process, make sure you have more than 800MB empty space on your Android device as the size of the BGMI early access apk is 721 MB.
- Once the installation is completed, players will have to select the preferred resource pack from HD and Low spec.
- Once you are done doing this, you can log in and explore PUBG Mobile India on your Android device.
That’s everything you need to know about how to download BGMI early access APK on Android.