Battlegrounds Mobile India has finally launched for Android users and it has taken the world of gaming on fire in India. Within 24-hour of its release, the game completed the milestone of having been downloaded by more than 5 million users.
Those who have already download BGMI APK from Google Play Store are currently searching for ways to create a clan and if that’s you then look no further as we have a guide explaining the same in the easiest way possible.
Also Read | BGMI Clan Motto List
There is no denying that BGMI is an amazing mobile battle royale game but it’s fun doubles when playing with friends. If you want to play BGMI with your friends, you will have to either create or join a Clan.
There are thousands of fans who want to make a squad in BGMI but then don’t know how to create a Clan in the game. Before we explain the procedure of creating a Clan in BGMI, let’s find out what this feature is all about.
What Is Clan In BGMI?
As we have mentioned above, Clan is a feature in Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI), allowing multiple friends to play the game together. If you create a Clan in PUBG Mobile India, you can add up to 50 players to it.
Those who create a Clan is called a leader while the remaining players are known as its members. Irrespective of whether you are a leader or member, you can take part in events and earn free rewards.
Similar to PUBG Mobile, Krafton often drops new Clan missions, providing an opportunity to players to earn free rewards.
Some of its perks are as follows:
- Clan Energy
- Leveling up a clan
- Clan Points
For the unversed, to increase the level of Clan Energy, you will have to play games and complete missions consistently. Upon completing missions, you will earn Clan EXP that can be used to buy items in the Clan Shop.
Without any further ado, let’s learn how to create a clan in BGMI.
How To Create A Clan In Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI)
It is pretty simple to create a Clan in BGMI. If you don’t know the entire process then follow the below mentioned steps:
- First, launch Battlegrounds Mobile India on your phone
- Click on the upward arrow mark located on the below-left corner of the screen.
- Tap on the ‘Clan’ option.
- There, you will have to tap on the ‘Create Clain’ option. There, you will have to enter the name of your clan and clan’s motto.
- Once entered, you will have to select Clan Tag as shown in the above picture. We have selected the Classic Clan tag for our clan.
- Once selected, tap on the create Clan’ option.
- When you do, a pop-up window will appear on the screen, informing you that creating a clan will cost you 50000 BP. If you have sufficient BP and want to create a Clan in BGMI, tap on the OK button.
- When you tap on the OK button, you will have your own Clan created in Battlegrounds Mobile India, wherein you can recruit new players or invite them to be a part of your clan and play with you.
That’s everything you need to know about how to create a Clan in BGMI. If you face any trouble while clearing a Clan, do let us know in the comment section below.