Many players have been facing loading and compiling shaders error since Apex Legends season 10 was launched. It almost takes more than 5 minutes to load the game. What annoys players the most is it does not occur once in a blue moon but occurs every time they try to launch Apex Legends.
If you are having loading and compiling shaders issue in Apex Legends then don’t worry, we have a guide explaining its all possible fixes.
Apex Legends: How To Fix Loading And Compiling Shaders Error
First and for the most check, if your Graphic Processing unit is updated. If it is not updated, update it using the following steps:
1. Click on this link and open NVIDIA‘s official site.
2. Go to DRIVERS on your right side of the screen (see pic) and select a graphic card from the list of options.
3. Click on the Search button.
4. Next, click on Download and get the newest version of it.
If this does not work try to fix no. 2 mentioned in the article and fix the loading and compiling shaders issue in the Apex Legends.
Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) is a driver removal utility that helps you to uninstall Nvidia Graphics card drivers and other packages from your system, without leaving registry keys, folders, and files, driver store, or anything behind.
Download it on your computer to fix the loading and compiling issue in the Apex Legends.
Follow the steps to install DDU and fix the issue-
1. Click on the link and install the Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) on your computer.
2. Go to the NVIDIA control panel and click on Manage 3D Settings.
3. Scroll down in the list on the right side of the screen and find Shader Cache and turn it OFF.
4. Click on the Restore Button.
5. Close the NVIDIA control panel.
6. Open it once again go back to shader cache and turn it ON again. Click on Apply.
7. Restart your computer and launch Apex Legends again. You won’t be facing any loading and compiling issues.
That’s everything you need to know about how to fix loading and compiling issue in Apex Legends. Check out another article on Apex Legends mobile system requirements.