In a game as fast-paced as Apex Legends, it is essential that you are in control of your gaming surroundings. Well, as much as you possibly can be at least. One of the ways to do this is by making sure that your reticle color settings are to your liking. With the updated reticle colors in Apex Legends, you can now choose how pink or blue you want your crosshair to be. In this article, we will explain how you too can change your reticle colors to what fits you best.
How Do You Change the Reticle Colors in Apex Legends
Follow these steps to change your reticle settings in Apex Legends.
- Load the game and head to the Firing Range
- Click on your Settings menu
- Scroll down the Gameplay tab
- You will find the Reticle Settings section now
- Now, you should be able to see the Customize option
- This will open up the Reticle Color Selection Section
- Now, you will be able to choose between one of four pre-made color options
If you are unhappy with the pre-made color options in the Reticle Color Selection Settings then use the color sliders to fine-tune your choice. If you like a particular streamer’s color choices then you can even use a HEX Code to ensure that you have the perfect colors in the game. After this, you should spend some time on the range to make sure that your choice of reticle colors in Apex Legends is good while gaming. Make sure to aim at moving targets as well as standing bots to check whether it works for you.
If you are a PC player then you can change the reticle colors using the game’s launch options. Follow these steps:
- Right-click the thumbnail when you open the game on Steam
- A Properties menu will open up
- Now, look for the Launch Options line
- Insert this code: +reticle_color “0 0 0” (Replace the zeroes with HEX code numbers)
- Now, you can bypass the constraints of the in-game menu options
You will want to bypass it in your Apex Legends Reticle Color settings because they are normally limited to values under 255 only. This was how you can change the reticle colors in Apex Legends. Check out these guides to find out more about Apex Legends.